The government of Andhra Pradesh has launched AP Free Laptop Scheme for the students to encourage them to study. Many students in the state are unable to buy laptops due to financial week background. Technology plays a very important role in today’s lifestyle. It is very important nowadays to have knowledge of advanced technology. This scheme will help the students to get technological advancement knowledge who can’t afford to buy their own laptops. The govt will now provide free laptops to these poor students. Andhra Pradesh chief minister Sri YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has declared “AP YSR Free Laptop Scheme 2021” for the meritorious student of the 10+2 examination of the state.
YSR Free Laptop Scheme apdascac ap gov in 2021:
This free laptop scheme is especially for visually challenged students studying in professional courses. Students who have Hearing/ Speech impaired problems & orthopedically challenged can also apply for this scheme. Department of Welfare of Differently Abled & Senior Citizens, Assistant Directors, District Mangers will maintain the record of the students to avoid any false claim or double claims. Now the YSR government providing free laptops for youth in 2021.
Who are Eligible to Apply AP Free Laptop Scheme ?
Please find the below Eligible conditions to avail YSR Free Laptop Scheme in Andhra Pradesh
- Students whose parent’s income is less than Rs.15000 per month will get Laptop for free
- Students whose parent’s income is between Rs.15000 to Rs.20000 per month have to pay half the amount of the laptop
- Students whose parent’s income is more than Rs. 20000 per month have to pay the full cost.
- Students must study in the professional courses
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of ANHRA PRADESH state.
What are the documents required to apply AP Free Laptop Scheme ?
Please find the below documents to apply AP Free Laptop Scheme 2021
- Aadhar Card
- Bonafide Certificate from the College/School
- Mobile Number
- Parents Income Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
- Saderam Certificate
How to Apply Application for Free Laptop From Government Online
Step1: Visit the website https://apdascac.ap.gov.in/ and Click on Online Applications as shown below
Step2: You will Redirect to https://apdascac.com/ and click Apply for Differently Abled Schemes.
Step3: Now Select the Scheme Application for Sancation of Laptops as shown below and Click on APPLY ONLINE
Step4: Now you will redirect to Registration Page, If you are not registered already or New User Click On NO
Step5: Now Enter the below details such as
- Name as in Aadhar Card,
- Aadhar Card Number,
- Mobile Number,
- Email ID,
- Create a New Password, (Password Should be one CAPS, one Small, one Special Character, one Number and 8 digit Password ) Example: [email protected]
- Retype Password for User Registration and click on REGISTER Button.
Step6: Now User Registration is Completed Successfully and Just Click here to Login as show below.
Step7: Now you will redirect to Login page and Enter your Email/Mobile and Password to login as show belowStep8: Now Enter the Below Application Person Details as shown below
Step9: Now Enter the Present Address Details and BPL Details and Click On Next Button.
Step10: Now Fill the Educational details and click next to proceed
Step11: Now Enter the DISABILITY Details and Click on NEXT Button
Step12: Now Select if Previous Received any schemes and Click on Submit Button.
How to Apply Application for YSR Free Laptop Scheme in AP
Step1: Go to the official website of Andhra Pradesh differently abled and Senior Citizen Assistance Corporation.
Step2: From the home page go to the schemes and forms section
Step3: Click the view all option and a new page will appear on the screen
Step4: Search Sanction of Laptops as show above option and click the read more option
Step5: Click the download application option and take a print out of it.
Step6: Fill the details ion the form and attach the necessary documents
Step7: Submit the form along with documents to the department
APDASCAC Helpline Numbers:
Contact Office: Managing Director,
AP Differently Abled & Senior Citizens Assistance Corporation,
Rajanarendra Building, Yana-Malakuduru Road, Krishna Nagar, Patamata, Vijayawada – 520 007
Corporation Phone Number: (+91) 94944-95934 / 83329-88399
Aids & Appliances Enquiry: (+91) 91000-69730
Helpline Number: (+91) 63020-45645
Email ID: [email protected]
Note: If you have any queries please post your comments and will get quick solution.
1. Download Latest Movies Online 2020 – 2021
2. How to check Kalyana Laxmi Status 2020 – 2021
3. ICICI Bank FASTag: How to Register, Fee, Recharge Online
4. Paytm Bank FASTag Blacklisted
5. SBI Bank FASTag: How to Register | Fee | Recharge Online | Blacklisted | UnBlock
6. Bangalore rto office ka51-rto ka 51 rto
7. How to register upi | How to transfer money using upi
8. Updated Rto offices in Bangalore.
9. Free Movies Download Links to download 2021
10. How to apply Kalyana Lakshmi registration online 2020 – 2021
11. Bolly4u 2021 – Illegal HD Movies Download
12. Kat Movies Download 2021
13. How to Create New Account in RESS
14. TS BC Study Circle Free Coaching Time Table and Login For BC
15. How to Apply Fastag Monthly Pass online 2021?
free laptop scheme
ysr free laptop scheme 2021
jagananna free laptop scheme for youth 2021
government providing free laptops for youth 2020
government free laptop
free laptop to students
free laptops for students from the government
government providing free laptop scheme 2020
government laptop scheme
application for free laptop from government
government providing free laptop for youth
free laptop scheme for youth 2020 is it true
government free laptop scheme 2020
free laptop for youth
free laptop for youth scheme 2020
government providing free laptop
free laptop scheme for youth
government free laptop scheme
free laptop 2021
shiksha portal laptop scheme
apply for free laptop
free laptop scheme 2020 for youth
elcot free laptop
government giving free laptop
free laptop distribution scheme 2020
order free laptops site
government laptop scheme for students
govt laptop scheme 2020
government give free laptop
govt free laptop