The Telangana government on Thursday decided to release Rs 2,000 financial support and 25kg rice free of cost to teachers and other staff of recognised private educational institutions in the Telangana State.On 8th April 2021 (Thursday), the Telangana state Chief Minister Chandrashekar Rao (KCR) Garu has launched the new scheme for the Private school Teachers and their working staff. www.schooledu.telangana.gov.in/ISMS/
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, the Telangana government has closed all Private and Government schools till June 2021. There is no official notification released about the reopening of the private and government schools in Telangana State.Our Chief Minister K Chandrashekhar Rao, an official release said beneficiaries need to apply to the district collector concerned with their bank account details and other relevant information for the assistance.
All eligible Private teachers and staff can able to use this state govt launched scheme and apply for financial support through the Telangana official website.
Telangana Private Teachers Get Rs.2000 and 25 Kg Rice with Free
The Chief Minister’s decision to provide assistance to the staff in view of the temporary closure of schools has been welcomed by the teaching community.
Y Shekhar Rao, president of Telangana Recognised School Managements Association (TRSMA), said, “Around 2.20 lakh teachers and other employees of private schools have been in a very bad state financially over the last one year. Even buying groceries has become difficult for many of them and this initiative will aid them to an extent.”
He commended the Chief Minister’s decision to come to the aid of teachers and other employees of recognised private schools. However, he suggested an aid of Rs 5,000 could have been better as Rs 2000 was just barely enough for one person’s food.
What are the Documents Required to apply Private Teachers ?
All eligible Working Staff and Private teachers should submit the below Documents to the Concern Departments DEO and MEO. After Verifying the details the amount will credit to your bank accounts directly.
- Aadhar Card or Voter ID Card
- Address Proof
- Bank Account Passbook Front Page to transfer amount to your bank
- Designation Identity Card (ID Card) given by the school Principal.
- Academic Teachers and Staff Attendance Sheet.
- Staying Ration Card/ Current Bill.
How to Apply Telangana State Private Teachers Rs.2000 and 25kgs Rice Online?
Note: As Telangana state government has not activated the scheme Rs.2000 and 25kgs Rice Yet. It will Active soon. Once Acitvate we will provide link.
Step1: Visit Telangana Official Website http://www.schooledu.telangana.gov.in/ISMS/
Step2: Under Schemes Check Telangana Private Teachers Financial Help Online Registration
Step3: Click on Registration Link and Applicant Fill the Personal, Education Qualification and Address Details.
Step4: As shown above Applicants need to upload the required documents and Submit the Application.
How to Apply Telangana State Private Teachers Rs.2000 and 25kgs Rice Offline?
Applicants should have to submit their filled application to the district Collectorate office.
Step1: First visit district collectorate office an ask Telangana State KCR Newly launched scheme Rs 2000 and 25 Kgs Free Application Form.
Step2: Fill all the application details and attach necesary documents such as Aadhar, PAN Card, Address Proff, Bank Passbook Copy, College Designation ID Proof e.t.c
Related Search Terms:
financial assistance to private teachers in online
schooledu telangana gov in teachers particulars
private teacher application
private teacher application form
ts private teachers finanical help 2021
ts private teachers 2000rs and 25 Rice Free Finanical Help 2021
telangana private teachers financial aid online registration link 2021
schooledu telangana gov in login 2021
telangana education news today 2021
www schooledu telangana gov in
1. Download Latest Movies Online 2020 – 2021
2. How to check Kalyana Laxmi Status 2020 – 2021
3. ICICI Bank FASTag: How to Register, Fee, Recharge Online
4. Paytm Bank FASTag Blacklisted
5. SBI Bank FASTag: How to Register | Fee | Recharge Online | Blacklisted | UnBlock
6. Bangalore rto office ka51-rto ka 51 rto
7. How to register upi | How to transfer money using upi
8. Updated Rto offices in Bangalore.
9. Free Movies Download Links to download 2021
10. How to apply Kalyana Lakshmi registration online 2020 – 2021
11. Bolly4u 2021 – Illegal HD Movies Download
12. Kat Movies Download 2021
13. How to Create New Account in RESS
14. TS BC Study Circle Free Coaching Time Table and Login For BC
15. How to Apply Fastag Monthly Pass online 2021?