The Tamilnadu government has come up with the Amma Two Wheeler Scheme for the development of the women in their state. The Amma Two wheeler scheme was started in the year 2018 and has been providing two wheelers to all of the women in the Tamilnadu State. All the important information easily you will get after reading the article like Eligility Criteria, Required Documents, Application Process for Amma Two Wheeler Scheme and Application Form.
Amma Scooter Scheme 2021
The main motive through the implementation of the scheme is the ease that the woman will go through because of the easy access to vehicles like Scooty or bicycle as per their desire. Also, special retro fitted three wheeler scooters will be made available to the physically disabled women. This scheme is going to help the working women of the Tamilnadu State as they will be able to purchase a women-friendly Two Wheeler that can help them to go to their work very easily and safely.
The Amma Two Wheeler Scheme, Every year one lakh working women will be benefited through this scheme. The main benefit is the maximum subsidy of 50% of the cost of the two wheeler or Rs.25,000/ whichever is less, will be provided to the beneficiaries. Also through the implementation of this scheme, freedom will be provided to all of the women residing in the Tamilnadu State. All of the women will no longer have a fear of taking a means of public transport in late-night, they will rather come home with their own transport.
Which Vehicle we can Purchase in AMMA Scheme
- The beneficiary can choose any brand new motorized gearless/auto-geared vehicle of their choice subject to the maximum engine capacity of 125cc.
- Any Vehicle eligible to be registered under the Motor Vehicles Act of 1988.
- The vehicle should have been manufactured on after 01.01.2018 and 2 comply with the latest emission norms.
- The vehicles provided under this scheme will be collated/gathered by the Project Director (PD), Tamilnadu State Rural Livelihoods Mission (TNSRLM) of the respective District.
- Transport department who shall not permit change in registration of ownership due to sale or other considerations without the prior permission of the PD, TNSRLM for a period of 3 years.
Amma Two Wheeler Scheme Eligibility
To be eligible for the Amma Two Wheeler scheme, the applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria given below
- The women must be engaged individually or collectively as a group for a livelihood activity/wage employment.
- The applicant must be commuting for a long distance.
- Earnings of women must be the primary source of income for the family.
- The following women are also eligible
- Women registered as workers in the Organized and Un-Organized sectors.
- Women employed in Shops and Establishments.
- Self-employed women involved in petty trades or otherwise.
- Women working in
- Government Aided Organisations
- Private Institutions
- Government Projects
- Community-Based Organizations – Panchayats Level Federations(PLF) Village Poverty Reduction Committees (VPRCs), Mavatta Makkal Kattral Maiyam (Makamai), who are either on consolidated salary or daily wages or on contract employment.
- Banking correspondents/Banking Facilitators and ASHA workers.
- The applicant should be a native of and residing in Tamil Nadu.
- Applicant should be in the age group of 18 to 40 years.
- The applicant should know driving.
- The applicant must possess a valid Two Wheeler / Learner License Registration (LLR) at the time of applying.
- The annual income of the beneficiary should not exceed Rs.2,50,000/-
- Only one woman beneficiary is eligible to avail the 3 benefits in a family
- The applicant should have appeared for the class 8th examination (Passed/Failed).
- Priority will be given to the following
- Working women residing in remote places
- Hilly regions
- Women-headed households
- Deserted women
- Destitute widows
- Differently-abled women
- Unmarried women aged above 35 years
- Scheduled Caste/Tribes
Amma Scooter Scheme Application Important Documents ?
- Driving License / Learner License Registration (LLR) issued by the competent authority
- Proof for Age (18 to 40) / Date of birth
- Proof of Employment issued by the Employer/Organization/Project Head/Society in case of Wage / Salaried employment.
- Passport size photograph
- Income Certificate issued by Employer / Self Certification
- Aadhaar card.
- Quotation/Pro-forma invoice of the vehicle.
- Proof of Educational Qualification / Appearance for VIII standard exam (Transfer Certificate, SSLC, etc.,)
- Differently Abled Identity Card issued by the competent authority
- Proof to establish membership of priority category, wherever applicable
- Passport size photograph
- Proof for Residence such as:
- Driving License
- EPIC card
- Aadhar Card
- Utility Bills etc., in the Applicants name
Amma Two Wheeler Scheme Apply
Below we have mentioned the detailed procedure on how you can apply for the scheme so follow the procedure and easily apply for the scheme.
Step1: You can easily get the form from Block Offices, Urban Local Body offices, and the Collectorates free of cost to the applicant, and also you can easily download the form from the below-given link.
Step2: The application form is completely free whether you collected it from the office or you download it from the website.
Step3: Now you need to fill the application form very carefully as all the information you provide must be very correct.
Step4: After you have filled the carefully now you have to submit the form to the respective Block offices / Urban Local Bodies (ULBs).
Step5: You can either submit the form in person or by Registered/ Speed Post.
Step6: Then you will be assigned a unique application number containing the ULB/RLB code followed by the running serial number within the ULB/RLB that you need to keep safe.
Amma Application Forms Download
- Official Website
- Application Form – Rural
- Application Form – Urban
- Field Verification Form
- Subsidy Claim Form
Amma Two Wheeler Helpline Number
- Mother Teresa Women’s Complex-I Floor, ValluvarKottam High Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai-600 034, Tamil Nadu, India.
- Ph: 91-44-28173412
- Fax: 91-44-28173409
- Email: [email protected] or [email protected]
Note: If you have any queries please post your comments and will get quick solution.
1. Download Latest Movies Online 2020 – 2021
2. How to check Kalyana Laxmi Status 2020 – 2021
3. ICICI Bank FASTag: How to Register, Fee, Recharge Online
4. Paytm Bank FASTag Blacklisted
5. SBI Bank FASTag: How to Register | Fee | Recharge Online | Blacklisted | UnBlock
6. Bangalore rto office ka51-rto ka 51 rto
7. How to register upi | How to transfer money using upi
8. Updated Rto offices in Bangalore.
9. Free Movies Download Links to download 2021
10. How to apply Kalyana Lakshmi registration online 2020 – 2021
11. Bolly4u 2021 – Illegal HD Movies Download
12. Kat Movies Download 2021
13. How to Create New Account in RESS
14. TS BC Study Circle Free Coaching Time Table and Login For BC
15. How to Apply Fastag Monthly Pass online 2021?
Related Search Terms
amma two wheeler scheme, amma two wheeler, amma scooter, amma scooter scheme, amma scooty, amma two wheeler login, amma scooter scheme 2020, amma two wheeler scheme application form, amma two wheeler scheme application form 2020 in tamil pdf, amma two wheeler scheme application form 2020, amma two wheeler scheme online registration, amma scooter scheme last date, amma bike scheme, amma scooter scheme 2020 in tamil, tnatws application form, amma two wheeler scheme status, two wheeler scheme, amma two wheeler scheme application status, amma scooter application, amma two wheeler application form 2020, amma two wheeler scheme in tamil, amma scooter scheme details in tamil, amma scooter application form, amma 2 wheeler scheme, amma two wheeler scheme application, amma two wheeler scheme eligibility, amma scooter application form 2020, government scooty scheme 2020, amma two wheeler scheme application form 2020 last date