When Paytm FASTag Customer get blacklisted ?
Your Paytm Wallet Amount is Zero and Fastag Balance amount is less than 150Rs and try to cross Toll your Fastag balance is low and your fastag shows “Blacklisted”
Your Paytm Wallet is greater than Toll Tax then the payment is deducted from Paytm Wallet.
In Paytm Wallet your balance is expired or zero and your Fastag Balance having Rs150
When we cross Toll2 then amount will auto deduct from Reserved Amount
Note: This Reserved Amount can use emergency time or one time
Your Paytm Wallet Amount is Zero and Fastag Balance amount is less than 150Rs and try to cross Toll3 your Fastag balance is low and your fastag shows “Blacklisted” To Avoid this Recharge your Paytm Wallet intake
- When ever amount is zero from Paytm Wallet kindly recharge to your Paytm Wallet. Keep Reserved amount 150Rs(Car/Jeep) e.t.c in your Fastag Wallet.
- You have an active tag then you can check in “Manage Tags” section in FASTag wallet.
- If you face problem still, write or Call to FasTag Toll free number 1800-1204210
Solution If Tag Not Working:
- Please check Manage Tags in your Fastag wallet
- In case fastag is suspended in your app. click on Button/ Toggle to activate
- If issue in RC Card Scans write to paytm customer care